Brograve Windmill was built in 1771 by Sir Berney Brograve and is a wind pump located on Brograve level on the river bank of the Waxham New Cut in the parish of Sea Palling within the Norfolk Broads National Park.
The mill originally with its 8 bladed fantail is believed to have been operational until the 1930s. Only on 16th April 1955 was it listed as a grade two listed building by English Heritage. Currently the mill sits derelict, only the two stocks and two stubs of the original sails remain and the mill appears to tilt to the west slightly.
These photos in the collection were taken in late summer and early autumn when the waters were calm showing some amazing reflections in the water.