Berney Arms Windmill – Summer

| 0 |  2 

The Berney Arms Windmill is currently owned by English Heritage and is located on the north bank of the River Yare about 3.5 miles north-east of Reedham.

The windmill is one of Norfolk’s best and largest marsh mills, built to grind a constituent of cement and was in use until 1951, for subsequently pumping water to drain surrounding marshland.

This collection of photos was taken in Mid-August on a partially cloudy day, showing the view of the Berney Marshes and River Yare.

, , , ,

Collections, Great Yarmouth District, Norfolk, The Broads

 No Comments  ( Add yours )

There are currently no comments posted.

 Leave a comment

Please note that all comments are moderated before they are publically published to check for spam.